Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Date Festival 2011

Feb. 27, 2011
Last day of the Date Festival--
I went with Cody, Carlos, and Natalie. Days objective: Eat everything and gain an approx. of 100lbs. I'd say it was a successful night.
 


I advise you to never try the chocolate covered bacon; worse idea ever.

Feb. 25, 2011
First day at the fair, but it was near the end of the whole week long festival. I went with Amanda, Sly, Ivette, Evelyn and Ashley. A wonderful night. I just wish I had better photos to show. These are the best. Not much, but better than naught. Please enjoi, passer-bys! 
My favorite shot for the night. ^
Hello, pretty lady.
Evelyn is seducing you with her eyes.

Panoramas
Vista Point Parking
Vista Point View
My neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.