Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Film, film, film and lots of it!

TIMESPAN: Taken between April and May.


Roll number 1, $1 Price Club Color Print 200ISO Film
I favor these:
A fancy way to smoke Tobacco.




These are pretty bad, but yeah:



Roll number 2, $1 Price Club Color Print 200ISO Film
This is the worst roll of film.

I favor these:


These are ugly, hahaha:



Roll number 3, Kodak GOLD Color 200ISO Film
I favor these:
Holyfucktards! I did double exposure by accident, but I love it! It took me about an hour to two hours to figure out how I did it, but it finally hit me! During this last roll, my camera started to die because of the battery and when I would wind my camera to take the next shot, the camera would stall. It denied me of advancing my film. The shutter wouldn't go off as well. It would go off randomly when I wasn't paying attention and thus my double exposure shots! 
^This was a dead mouse along with Jenni and Cody posing.
^FAVEEE out of this 3rd roll. So FIERCE.
^The top of the trench.
^I fucking love this.


Bad, whatever, el-oh-el:
FIN FIN FIN
All shot with a Canon A-1 SLR.

If you actually look at all of these, let's make babies. I highly appreciate anyone that takes the time to even skim my photos. Thank you, have a magnificent day!

2 comments:

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.