Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall Semester, Day 1

Aug. 29, 2011
First day back to college after a very fulfilling summer (:
Classes were good. Crashed one and got the class. Saw a ton of peeps today.

SHOUT OUTS TO: Ivette, Amanda, Sly, Gabe, Tyler, Thomas, Jeremy, Tanisha, Cat, Benny, Nicole, Dalilah, Jose, Luis, Arlyn, Carlos, Linda, Juana, and Melinda.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, right? Well, let's see if I can recap the places I visited--
History of Art, gym for Badminton, Starbucks on El Paseo, Best Buys in PD, COD Cafe, Craven's Center, Intro to Art, PD Mall, Record Alley(hothothot cashier chick, hehehe), Good Will in Rancho Mirage, then Carlos house for Scream 3(I am such a Scream Trilogy fan now) and some dindin.

Today was damn eventful and I'm glad I edited the pictures all in one night! Well, enjoy!





















Carlos, you and your mother are damn adorable. What a sweet woman<3.

Visit my Flickr if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.