Sunday, December 25, 2011

Behind the Scenes

Nov. 19, 2011, Messing with a Godlike Preference
Oh my, oh dear.
It has taken me a long while, but I've finally conquered this batch. Put together for my photo final (film, 35mm: HERE; digital shots: HERE), but along came these additional digital shots, as well. I am proud of these. I've gone a long way since I've first started my journey of snapping shots, but I'm getting there.

Special thanks to Carlos I. and Cody S.!

Here's a story:
About a boy encased in wonder, but surrounded by darkness. Through this darkness he finds light and defeats all through sheer will.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.