Friday, June 15, 2012

Life with Brenda

Brenda Abreu, my closest friend despite the little time we have known each other. It is only obvious that I chose to dedicate this entire series to her.
Circa late 2011 and early 2012.

We're sisters from another mister.

Taken with 35mm.
PORTFOLIO // TUMBLR // FLICKR // FACEBOOK
Brenda sitting on train tracks cuhs she's deep and shit.





Cooking me some breakfast like a good wife.

Brenda tying her shoes at my haus.

Thermal train tracks.

Brenda took this cuhs she's trying to take over my "career".


Heading to Thermal and taking pictures while driving cuhs I'm a rebel.


Photo curtesy of Krystina Ruiz documenting our lives cuhs we're married and shit.


Here are the shitty prints:
Nataliee, Gabe, Krystina, & Brenda.
(Left to right)

Brenda the Great, carries Gabe!


Heading out to do some hood rat shit.

Harem of peeps right after watching Chronicle.
Grae, Kaleigh, Ally(I think), Danny, & Brenda. (Left to right)

Car butt sects.


College drop out from the desert.

Brenda's Pepsi machine.

Brenda learning Vietnemese from my baby sister, Kyle. 

THE END
Now go home, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.