Monday, July 30, 2012

When You're Alone

I'm not some philosophical genius, but I sure as heck know that most individuals sure spend a ton of time alone. Time thinking about the people around them and who they're involved with. The people they love, to the people they outright loathe, but that's not necessarily the point. It's more so that I'm sure I'm not the only one who spends my leisure time feeling sad and feeling happy. Thinking of all that I wish to do with my life. All that I may never do, but will try anyway. Using that time to accomplish all these tasks given to us or keeping one's priority in check. Or not doing a single thing at all, but here's what I'm saying. I appreciate all that time to myself. Whether I do feel lonely or not, that's not the big picture. The big picture is how anytime these occasions take place, it's a time of growth. A time of reflection and review.

Well here's a small series of all the times I let myself be consumed by my own personal solitude.
Circa Feb. 2012 to May 2012 at the latest.

PORTFOLIO // TUMBLR // FLICKR // FACEBOOK













No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.