Friday, August 3, 2012

Days with Carlos

Carlos Idelfonzo
One of my close friends, Carlos Idelfonzo.
I've known him since Sophomore year in high school if I may recall correctly. We never expected to become such good friends, but life is full of surprises. As the years past, the more we started to become acquainted, we found that we'd play such important roles within one another's lives. Thank you for all those days of listening to me ramble about my troubles. Thank you for all those fun nights out doing juvenile things. Thank you for everything.
I love you.

P.S. - Sorry, we haven't had our one on one time, but I dedicate this post to you, bro.

Circa Dec. 2011 & FALL Semester 2011
PORTFOLIO // TUMBLR // FLICKR // FACEBOOK











No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.