Friday, March 8, 2013

iPhone Recap (February - Mar. 07, 2013)

I haven't done a post on shitty iPhone / instagram images in a while.

Highlights of the last month or so, in list form because I suck at writing (hell yeah):

  • Discovered places in Coachella Valley I haven't seen
  • First bloody fall while skating
  • First car crash, but we all made it out alive! Miracle, cherish your lives.
  • Visiting the Coachella Valley Wild Bird Center
  • Visiting the Living Desert
  • Date Festival, had my first funnel cake
  • Preparations for Project Coachella Valley
  • Hanging out with great friends
  • Lots of NOMZ

*A few images were taken by friends. Shout out to Carlos and Grae!

'Til next time,
V.
FLUXHZARD.co

Like me on Facebook / Instagram: Fluxhzard / Tumblr / Flickr
 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.