Saturday, January 15, 2011

EDC 2010

This trip-- those mere three days were the first days of a new life. The door that would show me the world. No more teachers and parents guarding me. I knew that all those years of elementary and high school were over. All I could think about was how free I felt. It was my first time being on my own, granted I was with friends, but no parents to help us and guide us through the city. To think, I was actually in LA all by my lonesome and with my two closest friends was a great adventure as is. This adventure was my start to seeing the world in a whole different perspective. This trip, man. I couldn't ask for a better first adventure as the naive adult I am. I felt like sharing this because these pictures mean a great deal to me.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.