Friday, July 8, 2011

Jun. 13, 2011

Seattle, Day 2: Downtown Seattle
Rent-a-Car from Hertz. Drove 'bout 20 minutes to downtown Seattle. Ate lunch at Thoa's:

Thoa's Restaurant & Lounge
96 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101


A Vietnamese cuisine. I got some bomb ass Kobe patty with gravy and rice. DAMNGOOD, I still fantasize 'bout it. Went to a fisherman's market called Pike Place. Great stores and the energy is great. Tried some free tea. Then Capitol Hill where I am sure they have Pride there. Found nice thrift stores. Headed home, but took a detour to the Westfield in Seattle. It's GODDAMN HUGE. Three stories high, we barely walked the whole thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.