Monday, July 18, 2011

Jun. 17, 2011

Seattle, Last Day: Departure
Days 4(Jun. 15) and 5(Jun. 16) were all taken with my film camera, Canon A-1 SLR. I haven't scanned them yet, so bare with me.

My trip in Seattle was splendid. Seattle treated me well and I would love to visit again in the future. The flight home was quick and interesting. Sat next to a religious man and he preached 'bout God, but his up bringing was interesting. Plus, he used to live in the Coachella Valley. Interesting chizz.

Tyler, Cody, Carlos, Krystina and I think Gabe came over during the evening. Good way to end a trip. And I gave 'em their gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.