Friday, October 21, 2011

The Psychology of Hands

Oct. 03, 2011 A great fascination.
I am completely and utterly memorized by the human hand. The bones. The motion. The action. The touch. The appearance. Hands connect you to everything within the universe.

This entire series magically appeared ever so lovely as I was working on my images for a project. This won't be in the print, so I'm allowed to show these. No relation what so ever to the project. They're from the day Tyler went and got his newest tattoo, the Impossible Triangle. Those images shall come in the next two to three weeks, hopefully. Enjoy these as a replacement for my absence.

I was going for the ink blot tests.
Enjoy~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.