Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oct. 15, 2011

Santa Barbara welcomes, Ivette and I:
Death Cab for Cutie with special guest, Explosions in the Sky!!!

It's almost been a month since then. Work has really gotten to me, but thank jeezus I am finally updating!

The way to SB, I used my D90, but once we made it to the concert, I had to retire my plastic and hunk of metal child. I took with me a Sony CyberShot to capture what I could. Bare with me. They aren't the best but I put some love into 'em in order to capture what energy I felt. It was a marvelous day and night. My friendship with Ivette grew because of it and the experience of being free was spectacular. I couldn't ask for anything more.

We hit the road around 1PM, stopped at Jack after about two hours of driving. Made it to SB Bowl, and I felt alive. Bought two Explosions in the Sky tees. One por me and one por my lovely lady, Ashley. Explosions played right at 7PM for 40 to 50 minutes, non stop. They fucking killed. About a 10 minute intermission and Death Cab came on. They are quite splendid live. It made me appreciate them-- more than before.

Well, enjoy! (:

















2 comments:

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.