Friday, December 7, 2012

"It's Aliveeee!"

Hello everyone!
I am proud to announce that I will be updating a little more on this blog (if anyone hasn't noticed).

During my hiatus,
A few of my concerns were whether or not I wanted to keep this blog or create an entirely new one. It took copious amounts of lists and late night pondering, but I have officially decided to keep this as my permanent and main blog. I hope to keep the atmosphere friendly and semi-interactive? Possibly showing a bit more personality and or laid back.

I will let it evolve as time goes on.
A few things to expect:
  • The Daily / Once I officially launch my website, expect to have more frequent posts. They will range from everyday life to photo series. 
  • Behind the scenes / Relating to jobs, travels, & collaborations.
  • WIP / Work in processes.
  • Previews / Work I have finished, but have yet to release fully.
  • Casual posts / A few posts might be regular unedited iPhone images. Beware. There will be crappy photos.
  • Other / Whatever else I decide to share. Let's keep everything stress free and casual.
Since my hiatus until now:
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: Fluxhzard / Like me on Facebook.
As proof,
here are a few inside looks of what I've been doing.
Experimenting a bit with my techniques and ways of editing as well.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!

Best,
V.
Fluxhzard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.