Thursday, December 27, 2012

Contempt

December 25, 2012
Hello, hello folks. Hope everyone's holiday is turning out splendidly.
This was my first Christmas home alone. It was interesting.

There are times when I face my inner doubts and I hold contempt and hatred for myself. I'm not sure if that is something that we all go through. Consider yourself lucky if you do not, but here's a piece I used as my own therapy to get pass my demons. But c'mon. I think we all have those days where we are aware of the good in our hearts, but the bad seems to take control. Sometimes it is fleeting, other times it may last for days, months, or even years. It gets the best of us and we are all fighting each and everyday. We are all striving for the inner peace.

Happy Holidays,
V.
Fluxhzard

Like me on Facebook / Follow me on Instagram: Fluxhzard / Flickr




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.