Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 Recap

Greetings to all!
It is time I reminisce and give thanks to all the photo opportunities, the people I was able to work with, the people I was able to meet, the friendships that have grown, and to all the places I have visited in the wonderful and glorious year of 2012.

Thank you immensely, from the very bottom of my heart.
I appreciate every single person who was involved.
I learned a great deal and I am forever in your debt.

Shout outs to talented and inspiring individuals:
Nicky & Katherine, the Fine Art of Design
Luisa Marielli & Adam Moore, SHOOT THEM ALL!
Danny Owens, Ephemeral Youth Creative Company
Shawn Manley, ROOFTOP 519
Ryan Frederick, CRUX Watches
Selena Frederick
Jeff Marsh
Dani & the Scarlet Fevers
KCOD Radio

2013 already feels like a strange year, but it will be an interesting one.
Happy New Year, folks! (A little late)
V.
Fluxhzard

Like me on Facebook / Follow me on Instagram: Fluxhzard / Visit my Flickr



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.