Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jan. 16 - Jan. 27, 2013

Hello folks!
Here is a little snippet of my wonderful and most glorious trip to the breath taken country, Japan.
I have compiled a small mash up of photos taken via iPhone.
(Digital & film images shall be shown in the next few months.)

This trip has changed me for the better. Back in 2007, I visited Japan with my high school and to my disappointed, I took my travels for granted. I didn't take everything around me in. I didn't appreciate, I didn't cherish the experience.

Fortunately, 2013 was my opportunity to take it all in. Absorb and experience Japan fully and boy..
I made the seconds count.

Full coverage when digital images are ready!

Best,
V.
FLUXHZARD.co

Like me on Facebook / Instagram: Fluxhzard / Tumblr / Flickr













No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.