Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This is an Introductory.

*I haven't formally introduced myself so here's to trying.

It is a pleasure to, indirectly, meet you.
I am a Vietnamese American and my mother named me after a Chinese pop singer and I go by the name of Viviann Nguyen, 20. My interests in photography presented itself about five to six years ago. Ever since, each day has been a trial and error process towards self betterment for such a craft. I am one that lacks the basis understandings of presenting myself thoroughly. Especially with thoughts, visions, and voice through words. The day I realized it could be done through pixelated images was the day I found my form of language. Photography is an extension of myself. A tool in which I use to convey the visuals I witness to share with those around me. A way for others to understand who I am as an individual. Maybe not to understand, but maybe relate. 

Only a year ago was the mark of my official efforts of turning a hobby into a full blown career. Fluxhzard is my ground, my platform of making it all happen. Sadly, photography is the only skill I have, so might as well make the best of it.

Over the past couple years, I have started to truly understand the value and importance of family. They will always and forever exist as a platform for support, love, and security. I understand that the term 'family' may differ from person to person, but I urge everyone to hold dear to anyone who falls under the category of 'family'. It is incredible and leaves me in awe, how far a family member will go for me when I'm in my darkest of places and struggling. Family is that glimmer of salvation when all else is lost. They are who I have to thank as I struggle to push myself towards the ultimate goal.

With the importance of family in mind, there is the importance of self.
When I say this, I do not mean to focus everything on yourself and throw all else out the window. This comes with balance. To this day, it is still an issue I am striving to perfect. The focus on self I wish to discuss is to dig deep within oneself and address the core values and beliefs. Once each have been realized, hold onto it, but balance it with the world around. Do not forget of those dear, such as family and friends. Keep a tight grasp of what resonates within and run with it.

2012 has been the greatest year of self exploration and I have promised myself to continue personal growth. I have recently started Project Coachella Valley as a tribute to my very last year in the desert. Along with this project, I will continue to push myself beyond my comfort zones. 

Therefore!
If anyone and I mean anyone
If you are in anyway interested in my works,
If you're looking to collaborate, take pictures with me, going on photo adventures anything of the sort. Just send me a message, contact me, talk to me out in the real world, we can make this happen.

Peace,
V.
Fluxhzard

If curiosity and interests are present, please visit via:
Website / Like me on Facebook / Instagram: Fluxhzard / Tumblr / Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?

Hello

My photo
Indio, CA, United States
Attempts of the impossible career. Immortalizing my actions prior to the cessation of life itself.